By W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett
- Adsorption isotherm equations for varied varieties of heterogeneous stable surfaces
- Methods of making a choice on the character of floor heterogeneity and porosity from experimental data
- Studies of part habit of gases absorbed on heterogeneous stable surfaces
- Computer simulation of adsorption on heterogeneous strong surfaces
Read or Download Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
"The e-book Linear built-in Circuits is an in-depth discourse at the topic and is intended to improve a legitimate wisdom within the undergraduate engineering scholars. within the revised version the contents and presentation of the publication has been thoroughly remodeled to fit the necessities of the current day curriculum calls for and pupil expectancies.
This reference textual content presents scholars and working towards engineers with the theoretical wisdom and functional abilities had to establish, version, and resolve structural research difficulties related to non-stop fiber laminated composites. the rules are illustrated all through with various examples and case reviews, in addition to instance difficulties comparable in nature to these present in power of fabrics texts.
Ions are ubiquitous in chemical, technological, ecological and organic strategies. Characterizing their function in those procedures within the first position calls for the overview of the thermodynamic parameters linked to the solvation of a given ion. even though, a result of constraint of electroneutrality, the involvement of floor results and the ambiguous connection among microscopic and macroscopic descriptions, the decision of single-ion solvation homes through either experimental and theoretical methods has grew to become out to be a really tough and hugely arguable challenge.
A pragmatic method of chemical response kinetics—from simple suggestions to laboratory methods—featuring various real-world examples and case stories This ebook specializes in primary facets of response kinetics with an emphasis on mathematical equipment for reading experimental info and examining effects.
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 127
- Homogeneous Catalysis with Metal Complexes: Kinetic Aspects and Mechanisms
- Principles of Quantum Chemistry
- Mathematical Methods XIA: Advanced Treatise v. 11A
- Polymer Materials: Macroscopic Properties and Molecular Interpretations
- Physical surfaces
Additional info for Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces
Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces by W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett