By Donald R. Williams
Read or Download Adirondack Hotels and Inns (Images of America) PDF
Similar business hospitality, travel & tourism books
Sustainability is among the unmarried most crucial international concerns dealing with the realm. a transparent realizing of the problems surrounding weather swap, international warming, air and water pollutants, ozone depletion, deforestation, the lack of biodiversity and worldwide poverty is vital for each destiny supervisor within the hospitality undefined.
Ecotourism is still embraced because the antithesis of mass tourism as a result of its promise of attaining sustainability via conservation mindedness, group improvement, schooling and studying, and the advertising of nature established actions that have been delicate to either ecological and social platforms.
Wisconsin Supper golf equipment: one other around, a sequel to author/photographer Ron Faiola's wildly renowned first publication at the subject (now in its 6th printing), supplies readers a peek inside of 50 extra golf equipment from around the Badger nation. touring from the Northwoods to Beloit, Faiola files the most unparalleled and long-lived eating places that include the decades-old supper membership culture.
Trip frequently evokes the production of narratives approximately trips and locations, extra so with the expanding availability of on-line structures, functions for smartphones and drugs, and numerous different social media applied sciences. This ebook examines trip blogs and their linked social media as a kind of self-presentation that negotiates the tensions among discourses of commute and tourism.
- Energiemanagement in der Hotellerie (German Edition)
- Cultural Tourism in Southern Africa (Tourism and Cultural Change)
- Management of Historic Centres (Conservation of the European Built Heritage Series)
- The Professional Caterer's Handbook: How to Open and Operate a Financially Successful Catering Business (with CD-ROM)
- The Roadhouse Comes to Britain: Drinking, Driving and Dancing, 1925-1955
- Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage Management: An International Perspective, 2nd Edition
Extra info for Adirondack Hotels and Inns (Images of America)
Adirondack Hotels and Inns (Images of America) by Donald R. Williams